Re: Anybody home?

  • okiediggerbv
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 15, 2007
      So far I have found in the area around the dug out, a 1912 Barber
      dime, 3 wheats, axe head, saw blade, mason jar lid (glass intact),
      Keen Kutter nob, OLD rifle rounds (.38-55 WRA co.), Model T hub cap,
      and several other odds and ends. I new there was a dwelling there
      from an old map I have.

      --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, Earl Welsh
      <ewelsh1809@...> wrote:

      > Okiediggerbv,
      >
      > Let us know what you found. I have got to get out to the woods
      sometime. Did you know the dug out was there or did you just happen
      upon to it?
      > okiediggerbv <okiediggerbv@...> wrote:
      > --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, "Mark"
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, "ewelsh1809"
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hello......everybody must be out Metal Detecting? Bought a new
      > tool
      > > > to dig with, ready to put it to use. Broke the last one in the
      mud
      > > > must have been worn out. Anybody else ready to MD?
      > > >

      > > I've been out in the yard looking for the key my ex- tossed last
      > > weekend.... LOL
      > >
      > > Found the key & 38 cents worth of clad. But other then that I
      haven't
      > > had my MD out in a long time.
      > >

      > I've been out a couple of times. Found some cool stuff at an old
      dug
      > out in the woods.
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • okiediggerbv
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 15, 2007
        The library! That's where I do a lot of my research.

        --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, larry yeo
        <lyeo1972@...> wrote:

        > I have had a metal detector for a while but am now finding time to
        use it. I am not from Oklahoma originally and I moved from Georgia.
        Any suggestions as to where to go and maybe discover some lost
        history?