pinpointers

  • Larry
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2007
      Do any of you folks use pinpointers.
      If so, what would you recommend?
      thanks
      Larry
    • Earl Welsh
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2007
        Larry,

        I use one that came with my Ace 250. Have only had a couple of days to try it out, So far it finds the clad if it is touching it after I dig out the dirt. So it is a cheap one but keeps me from spending to much time sifting thru the dirt.

        Larry <Lkillebrew1@...> wrote:
        Do any of you folks use pinpointers.
        If so, what would you recommend?
        thanks
        Larry

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • aussie_okie
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2007
          --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, "Larry"
          <Lkillebrew1@...> wrote:

          > Do any of you folks use pinpointers.
          > If so, what would you recommend?
          > thanks
          > Larry

          Hi Larry,

          I have an Automax too (free with my DFX) which I agree is a little
          large, I use a TEKNETICS for about $46.00 is small enough to fit into
          my pouch and works great.

          Paul