WWATS Rally and Events

  • f150with20s
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2006
      My wife and I went to the WWATS 2006 Rally and Free Hunts and had a
      blast. We found a lot of coins and 2 rings and my wife found one token
      but it wasen't for a detector. had a great time anyway. I couldn't
      believe they gave away like 30 detectors.
    • warpfactor9_0
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 24, 2006
        --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, "f150with20s"
        <f150with20s@...> wrote:

        > My wife and I went to the WWATS 2006 Rally and Free Hunts and had a
        > blast. We found a lot of coins and 2 rings and my wife found one
        token
        > but it wasen't for a detector. had a great time anyway. I couldn't
        > believe they gave away like 30 detectors.

        My wife and I were there as well. What a blast! This was our 2nd year
        there and we enjoyed every minute. No detector for us either although
        did get a Brown Bag token and another for a floating sifter. The wife
        got a Nativity set and a (fax)pearl bracelet. They're talking of not
        having a 2007 Rally-supposedly waiting till 2008 and having one in
        Durango, Colo.