Thank's for the response to filling in your holes.

  • chris
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2006
      This sight really became boring during the summer. Everyday I
      would look for new post. When I wrote about the holes at the beach a
      lot of people wrote back. I have had a good time reading what you
      think.
      I have a great deal of hobbies I like but metal detecting has
      became one of my favorites. I really like to get out and use my
      detector rather it's for 20 minutes or several hour's. I have also
      began research so I can find new areas to search. It's unbelievable
      what I have learned about the area I live in and I have lived here all
      my life. If I'm short on time I usually hunt local parks near my home
      and coin shoot. I've never came up empty handed. I have also been
      getting permission to hunt old farm cites for hunting this fall and
      winter. All the land owner's have been really nice and I havn't been
      turned down not once. I have met new friends and they are full of
      information on where I should hunt and a history lesson about thier
      farm.
      Is this a great hobbie or what. Happy hunting and keep writing
      stories about your hunt. I know I'm not the only one who likes to
      read and get exited on what other persons are doing on thier hunts.
      See ya later, Chris