Re: Thanks!

  • Buck Rogers
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2006
      Dianne I owned and used the master hunter 5 for several years. Found
      lots of coins with it. The 6 cost a little more an the only differance
      between it an the 5 was the 6 had the garrett bell tone. Other than
      that pretty much the same machine. Never used the ground hog so I cant
      tell you about that one. I think an I could be wrong they made it for
      finding deeper an larger targets. If the master hunter is in good
      working order it will be a good machine for you. Good luck to you.
      Buck Rogers
      --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, "Dianne & Stan"