Re: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] Spammers

  • sharon conatser
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2006
      thank you, Dee

      dullhawk <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: The problem was, that the person who posted the spam, tricked us
      by "joining" the club. The spammer pretended to be a treasure hunter
      in order to join. I have removed the message and the spammer. I have
      a "memebership only" message section already in place, but it is not
      fool-proof. Again, sorry about the spam, I try hard to keep that kind
      of thing from happening.

      Treasure hunting Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Hobbies and crafts

    • sharon conatser