Spammers

  • dullhawk
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1 5:17 PM
      The problem was, that the person who posted the spam, tricked us
      by "joining" the club. The spammer pretended to be a treasure hunter
      in order to join. I have removed the message and the spammer. I have
      a "memebership only" message section already in place, but it is not
      fool-proof. Again, sorry about the spam, I try hard to keep that kind
      of thing from happening.
    • sharon conatser
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1 8:25 PM
        thank you, Dee

        dullhawk <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: The problem was, that the person who posted the spam, tricked us
        by "joining" the club. The spammer pretended to be a treasure hunter
        in order to join. I have removed the message and the spammer. I have
        a "memebership only" message section already in place, but it is not
        fool-proof. Again, sorry about the spam, I try hard to keep that kind
        of thing from happening.

        Treasure hunting Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Hobbies and crafts

      • sharon conatser