Re: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] Human-buttons

  • dpdave38
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2006
      Maybe you should ask Yahoo that question, I wondered the same thing myself. I don't think OMDC had anything to do with it, I know I didn't approve it.
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2006
        there is a setting that the moderator can use use. set
        the postings to members only that way outside people
        cant post.

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • sharon conatser
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2006