Re: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] Human-buttons

  • sharon conatser
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2006
      I do not know why OMDC,allowed this to be put on this site,why? it has nothing to do w/ metal detecting. Dee

      companions_on_the_journ4@... wrote:
      This campaign is about Human beings, Democracy, UNHCR, Refugees, The Iraqis, Islam, Kurds, Human rights, Respect, Money, Donations, Angelina Jolie, Pavarotti, Giorgio Armani, Donors, Peace, History, Campaigns and about you if you care about these words.

      Hi there,

      I am SAM, an Iraqi refugee living in Lebanon at the moment; I have spent the last 10 years of my life as a refugee registered with the UNHCR in Beirut. The last 4 years, I have spent as an activist for peace and human rights (especially refugees and asylum seekers) on the Internet; I'm also books author and ebooks publisher. I have launched many campaigns to improve our situation as refugees in Lebanon and hopefully bring more understanding to our problems worldwide. I helped make many changes and improvements at the UNHCR office in Beirut; I used the Internet as the field for my activities (you can read more about that in my free ebook 'MY CAMPAIGNS'). All my ebooks are free and could be download from my sites.

      This is my newest campaign, it's about the illegal and humiliating actions of the UNHCR, who using photos of refugees as banners and human-buttons to collect money. This is an abuse of the dignity and humanity of the refugees and must stop immediately and a clear public apology present by The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees. My friends, I am talking about the pictures you can see here: http://unhcrlebanon.galaxy99.net/human-buttons.htm

      Also you can read my new campaign 'Urgent, we need smile' here: http://megaone.com/unhcrlebanon/email_me.htm

      For more info about UNHCR and life of refugees you can read my free ebooks. I invite you as fellow humans and members of the world community to support my campaign by reading my article on my site and see the human-buttons. The campaign is to support and improve the UNHCR http://www.unhcr.org especially after the last scandals in the UN and UNHCR, just for example: http://www.mizzima.com/archives/news-in-2005/news-in-april/12-April05-22.htm

      "We make demonstration and fast because the UNHCR office in Cairo did nothing for our problem..." http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4440730.stm

      Together we will build better world.

      You could reach me fast via this form: http://unhcrlebanon.dreamstation.com/email_me.htm
      and if you like to know more about me, you can google for my name 'osam altaee'.

      Thanks
      THE TRUTH WARRIOR
      http://lebanon.usjc.net
      http://www.unhcr.us

      Treasure hunting Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Hobbies and crafts

      ---------------------------------

    • dpdave38

        Message 3 of 4 , May 1 3:44 PM
          there is a setting that the moderator can use use. set
          the postings to members only that way outside people
          cant post.

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • sharon conatser
          Message 4 of 4 , May 1 9:18 PM