Re: new detector and first finds

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2006
      Sam, sounds like that new White's detector has got you fired up.
      Now, if we could just get some more rain to help soften up the
      ground a little. As for your braggin on Wayne's Detector Sales; I
      concur. I've bought two detectors from Wayne over the years. I
      still stop in occasionally to swap treasure hunting stories. Keep
      us informed on what you find with your new Prizm 3. Good Luck.

      --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, "samwatkins_75"