Re: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] Allis Chalmers Watch Fob

  • wmj68
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2006
      Yes, This is my photo and find. I also posted on the other forum.

      Bob <trobaughokc@...> wrote: This was posted in another forum by "Farmall" from Western Oklahoma.

      "I was asked by a co-worker to hunt for a ring he lost. I didn't
      find his ring, but he let me hunt his entire yard and I found this.
      It is a neat hobby cross-over for me as I collect antique tractors.
      My name "Farmall" is a line of tractors. This fob is book valued at
      $175.00."

      He posted a picture of the same fob as yours.

      --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, "Sharon & David
      LeVine" <levine@p...> wrote:

      > Nice find
      > sharon

      Service.

      Treasure hunting Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Hobbies and crafts North texas