Class ring returned

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3 7:30 PM
      I was able to find the owner of the class ring. He said he lost it,
      right after he got it, in 1988. He was very excited about getting it
      back, must have shook my hand a half a dozen times. What a good
      feeling, can't wait to find another. Before the ring, lead weights and
      the beer cans must be spawning, thats all I have been finding lately.
      (HaHa)

      Good hunting to all.

      Dpdave38