Found a class ring tonight.

  • David R. Morris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      Found a class ring tonight while hunting in the lake. I will start tiring to find the rightful owner tomorrow, the ring was a class of 1988 and is missing the stone. I looked for the stone in the mud around the spot that I found it, I was in water about waist deep. I will post a photo in my photo album dpdave38, later this week.

      Good hunting to all.

      dpdave38