Quattro user

  • Sharon
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2005
      I have the new machine in hand now I need to know about the batteries
      they say you nim or something like that what do you all use. It says
      you can use regular ones but just wondering if I should spend the bucks
      for them they last the same time as the cheap ones it says.
      Sharon
    • david
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2005
        I just use regular Duracel or Everready batteries in mine. You can use
        rechargeable ones of course, but I haven't gone that route. The machine will
        use batteries up at a faster clip than many other machines. My batteries are
        maybe 2/3 gone (which means I will replace them) and I used it maybe, oh, 8
        hours or so. Been using it for like 2 to 3 hour stretches at a time and I
        think I went out at least 4 times.

        Good luck with your new machine and if you have any questions I can answer,
        you can always email me directly at dorey@... instead of pinging
        the entire mailing list. I'd be interested in hearing your experiences with
        it...DMD

        _____

        I have the new machine in hand now I need to know about the batteries
        they say you nim or something like that what do you all use. It says
        you can use regular ones but just wondering if I should spend the bucks
        for them they last the same time as the cheap ones it says.
        Sharon

        _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        scribe>

      • Sharon & David LeVine
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2005
          Thanks for the help just didn't want to ruin the machine.
          I don't know what I will find mostly nothing lol
          I am planning on taking it to MN on my vacation and hopefully they will let me use it in the state and then in Canada. I am going to order the book they said to get too. I'm sure I will be yelling loud soon.
          Sharon