hey everyone

  • shelby
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2005
      hey guys sry havent post in like a few months anyways be out searching
      and found a few wheet cents but no silver yet but i think i will soon
      im in OKC for thos that dont know so if anybody wants to hook up and
      search a few parks and stuff let me know ahead of time and we can goout
      and find some good stuff i hope lol