New Hunt in Bartlesville feb 19

  • tiggertimet
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2005
      Well we have new friends and they are anxious to get into the field,
      I appreciate the enthusiasm and with a little luck we are throwing
      together a hunt for mar 19 ,first we meet at library then goto the
      field, As of right now its scheduled 12 noon at the library just like
      before.
      Ive been contacted by several new members and Im anxious to meet and
      hunt with you all.
      Please bring and recent finds to share with others and any
      unidentified will be addressed.
      I think April we will hold a bbq/hunt also and for those able maybe
      a weekend of camping and "field" hunts. "out of city limits".
      For those who would bring kids we stay in civilized territorys.
      But this next one might involve some hiking.
      Bring and maps or books we can vote on future locations.
      and or events.For those who will be attending the 19th we have
      several locals available.
      Let me know if you can come and I will get the appropriate meeting
      room ready to go for noon that saturday.

      Im glad to meet the new people Thanks for your interest