Hi folks how is everyone?

  • tiggertimet
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2005
      Nice to see the club growing fast....
      Ill introduce myself to those new ,Im tony and I have the little
      group in Bartlesville,
      Im hoping to have another hunt soon the weather sure is nice enough.
      This weekend I have a camping trip to oolagah lake,but soon after we
      need to get together and take another stab at it.
      My last trip was a big O "I didnt find anything" but some days are
      like that.
      Ive been seeing all the new pics here and I feel like Im falling
      behind,lol
      Well forme the summer is just getting started ,hope to see you all
      soon.