Hi I'm new to this hunting

  • wewindwalker
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2005
      And getting discouraged at it I've walked and walked in several
      different places and for several weeks now. And all I've found is a
      spoon and alot of pop tops. :(
      I'm in Norman, Moore Oklahoma area. Is there anyone else out there
      that can give me any pointers on where to hunt at? I've also got some
      state park passes to hunt on their land,too.