Hi ***New Member here***

  • mikereyd
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
      My name is Mike I'am in the Stroud,Oklahoma Area and I use a
      White's DFX Detector for mostly Coin Hunting. I just got this
      Detector a couple of weeks ago and still waiting for warmer weather
      to really try it out. Before this one I used Serval Cheaper
      Detectors and never found alot. as deep as they would go was 2" to
      4". I used this one in my yard after I got it and was finding Coins
      down to 5.5 inch's that I walked over many time's with other
      Detectors so I'm looking forward to getting to use a Real Metal
      Detector.

      Does anyone else use a DFX? and how do you like it?

      Is there anyone else in the Group from the Stroud,Chandler Area?

      Hope to get to know everyone from the group and Share some of My
      finds with you soon.

      Till Later Happy Swinging
      Mike
    • a_lota_nota@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
        Mike,

        I also just purchased a DFX a few weeks ago. This is my first detector, so I'm sure my learning curve is longer then yours.

        I have been out the last few weekends & find deeper coins each time out. With very little adjustment I am now finding coins at 7" to 8" deep.

        Good luck!