Time and place feb 12

  • tiggertimet
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 3, 2005
      The meeting will be february 12 at the Washington county library at
      12 noon,
      600 s Johnstone- dowtown Bartlesville. "large green clock on the
      building tower"
      We have a meeting room reserved.
      After a brief meeting we will meet on location of the hunt, "close
      by"
      Bring your lunch and extra batteries.

      Thanks for all the calls and emails,

      all are welcome,

      call me to confirm spot current room is for 10 people,we can get
      larger depending on turnout.

      We will be going to location very close by,

      "the original townstead"
    • DERRIKnBRANDY MILLER

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 9, 2005
            Well I hate to cancel but I think your right.I guess I *have to cancel".My Idea was to have the meeting and the i was going to do everyone a tour of woolaroc {inside} But I cant exspect people to drive in bad condiions,

            So I guess its officially canceled. I hate it tho,grrrrrrr

            Ill post another date soon,

            Lets all pray for good weather!

            Dale K Weakley <dweak21443@...> wrote:
            Have you a plan if it rains? I check the weather and the forcast is for rain through Sunday evening.

            Dale in Duncan

            tiggertimet <tiggertimet@...> wrote:

            The meeting will be february 12 at the Washington county library at
            12 noon,
            600 s Johnstone- dowtown Bartlesville. "large green clock on the
            building tower"
            We have a meeting room reserved.
            After a brief meeting we will meet on location of the hunt, "close
            by"
            Bring your lunch and extra batteries.

            Thanks for all the calls and emails,

            all are welcome,

            call me to confirm spot current room is for 10 people,we can get
            larger depending on turnout.

            We will be going to location very close by,

            "the original townstead"

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
            document.write('');

          • Dale K Weakley

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 9, 2005
                Anyone who shows and it rains will get a personal tour of woolaroc,

                Ill cover admissions for the group.Consider it research so yeh I guess the meetings still on.

                I was just worried for you guys that are driving allong ways to get here.But I think its a good chance it will be a nice day"weather is unpredictable in okla.If not we will go on a fieldtrip you all will love.

                So ok if you can get here its on,Ill be at library 12 noon saturday ready to go.

                Maybe we will get lucky and have sunny day.

                Tony