Re: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] okay

  • ALICE HUTSON
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 23, 2005
      Hey guys, I would like to join your club and come to your meeting and events, but no one has contacted me. Let me know when the next meeting is so I can come..Charlie

      craig stephens <c_a_s_r_7@...> wrote:

      --- Sharon wrote:

      > we had some really nice days this last week, well a
      > couple any way,
      > did any one get and hunt? This list is just to
      > quite.
      >

      > hello Sharon r u on line now hope we can talk.

    • Sharon & David LeVine
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 23, 2005
        sorry just gettting on and off today my daughter is having surgery tomorrow
        and getting ready to leave town.
        > > we had some really nice days this last week, well a
        > > couple any way,
        > > did any one get and hunt? This list is just to
        > > quite.
        > >

        > > hello Sharon r u on line now hope we can talk.

        > --

      • Sharon & David LeVine
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 23, 2005
          are you talk about the Twin Territory's club?

          craig stephens <c_a_s_r_7@...> wrote:

          --- Sharon wrote:

          > we had some really nice days this last week, well a
          > couple any way,
          > did any one get and hunt? This list is just to
          > quite.
          >

          > hello Sharon r u on line now hope we can talk.

          Yahoo! Groups Links