Re: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] okay

  • craig stephens
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 23, 2005
      --- Sharon <levine@...> wrote:

      > we had some really nice days this last week, well a
      > couple any way,
      > did any one get and hunt? This list is just to
      > quite.
      >

      > hello Sharon r u on line now hope we can talk.

      http://my.yahoo.com
    • ALICE HUTSON
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 23, 2005
        Hey guys, I would like to join your club and come to your meeting and events, but no one has contacted me. Let me know when the next meeting is so I can come..Charlie

        craig stephens <c_a_s_r_7@...> wrote:

        --- Sharon wrote:

        > we had some really nice days this last week, well a
        > couple any way,
        > did any one get and hunt? This list is just to
        > quite.
        >

        > hello Sharon r u on line now hope we can talk.

      • Sharon & David LeVine
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 23, 2005
          sorry just gettting on and off today my daughter is having surgery tomorrow
          and getting ready to leave town.
          > > we had some really nice days this last week, well a
          > > couple any way,
          > > did any one get and hunt? This list is just to
          > > quite.
          > >

          > > hello Sharon r u on line now hope we can talk.

          > --

        • Sharon & David LeVine
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 23, 2005
            are you talk about the Twin Territory's club?

            craig stephens <c_a_s_r_7@...> wrote:

            --- Sharon wrote:

            > we had some really nice days this last week, well a
            > couple any way,
            > did any one get and hunt? This list is just to
            > quite.
            >

            > hello Sharon r u on line now hope we can talk.

            Yahoo! Groups Links