good deal

  • shelby
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2004
      hello every one well got a cool story well was shoping with my mom
      and was look for some books went to a few def bok store's and
      thought we would stop in the good will store and look at the books
      saw that thay didn't have anything so found my mom and she said thay
      had a metal detecter over there so i when an lookd at it it was a
      whites classic 2 and guss how
      the what it really cost new but got my mom to buy it and found out 2
      hrs later that it gos for 299.95 i was like Damn.... so i got one
      hell of a deal hehehe anyways thought i would share that with
      everyone