Introduction

  • Steven Ables
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2004
      Hi everyone !

      I just wanted to drop in fro a quick introduction since I'm new to the
      group. I've actually been detecting for some years now as I had a
      couple of Radio Shack detectors when I was a kid in the 70's. I've
      been consistantly detecting for about 4 years or so now. I've started
      with a Discovery Quick Draw but quickly moved to a Tesoro. I've also
      owned a White's IDX Pro and a Tesoro Golden as well as a Conquistador
      and Compadre. Right now I'm using a Classic III. I used to have a
      website called "Detecting Tulsa". I hunt mostly older homesites and
      parks and my primary interest is old coins. Actually, coin collecting
      is what brought me back to detecting four years ago. I look forward to
      participating in the group !!

      HH,
      --
      Steven Ables