Are you living the TRUE Balanced Life you expect & deserve?

  • jimandbobbie1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2004
      Are you living the TRUE Balanced Life you expect & deserve?

      Are you frustrated with your career search?

      Simply tired of sending out resumes and getting no responses?

      Attending job fairs only to stand in long lines?

      Ever taken a job only to find out the job is costing you?

      Does your Career match your life objectives and expectations?
      Then you need to attend this workshop!
      TechNet Training Centers Proudly PRESENTS:
      The Author of The Career Search ACTION Plan™ Methodology
      Bobbie Rogers
      President & CEO of Allegiance Employment, Inc.
      Only 2 Seminars Available THIS Month:
      Tuesday, July 27th
      Wednesday, July 28th
      9:30am – 4:30pm

      Space is limited! Maximum room capacity is 25 people per seminar.
      RSVP is required! REGISTER TODAY!
      Send registration form to Workshop@... or fax to 770-
      455-4313

      Name:

      Address:

      City: State:
      ________Zip _____

      Phone #: E-mail address:

      List 3 Target Companies?

      Are you currently employed or unemployed?

      TechNet Student (Y/N)

      How did you hear about the workshop?

      Location: TechNet Training Centers 3190 NE Expressway Suite
      300 770-455-4477

      The total cost for the workshop is $25.00. This is just an
      unbelievable price when you think of the value you will receive.
      Other corporations have purchased this program for $15,000.
      Seating is limited so register today! TechNet will provide the
      workshop to our students for FREE!

      Directions
      TechNet Training Centers
      3190 NE Expressway NE Suite 300 Atlanta, GA 30341
      Tel: 770-455-4477
      1-866-276-9913

      From Atlanta Int'l Airport & South Atlanta:
      Take I-75/I-85 North thru Atlanta. Stay on I-85 North. Exit
      (Chamblee-Tucker Road). Take left over bridge to access road South
      and continue straight on access road. TechNet Training Centers, Inc.
      will be one mile ahead on the right in the Harbor Companies building
      on the third floor in suite 300.

      From Marietta & Northwest Atlanta:
      Take I-285 East to Exit (I-85 South/Atlanta). Exit off I-85 South
      (first exit, Mercer University). Go straight thru traffic light,
      bear right on the access road and continue straight. TechNet
      Training Centers, Inc. will be one mile ahead on the right in the
      Harbor Companies building on the third floor in suite 300.

      From Stone Mountain & Northeast Atlanta:
      Take I-285 North to Exit (I-85 South/Atlanta). Exit off I-85 South
      (first exit, Mercer University). Go straight thru traffic light,
      bear right on the access road and continue straight. TechNet
      Training Centers, Inc. will be one mile ahead on the right in the
      Harbor Companies building on the third floor in suite 300.

      From Gwinnett County & North Atlanta:
      Take I-85 South to Atlanta and pass under I-285. Exit off I-85 South
      (first exit, Mercer University). Go straight thru traffic light,
      bear right on the access road and continue straight. TechNet
      Training Centers, Inc. will be one mile ahead on the right in the
      Harbor Companies building on the third floor in suite 300.

      What would you say if I asked to see your career search plan? What
      you don't have one?

      Are you frustrated with your career search? Simply tired of sending
      out resumes and getting no responses? Attending job fairs only to
      stand in long lines and not interview? Ever taken a job only to find
      out the job is costing you?

      How individuals obtain jobs today is very different than ten year
      ago or even five years ago. There is an Art to getting a job and
      keeping one and being happy!

      TechNet Training Centers has partnered with an outside agency to
      assist individuals in obtaining the career that want and desire.
      Bobbie Rogers CEO of Allegiance Employment, Inc. will facilitate The
      Career Search Plan Workshop. She has had remarkable success in
      coaching individuals and assisting them to secure employment and
      positive changes in their lives.

      The Workshop titled "The Career Search ACTION Plan ™" will focus on
      five areas:
      1. The Career Search Balanced Life Plan ™
      2. The Career Search Networking Plan ™
      3. The Career Search Branding Plan ™
      4. The Career Search Phone Phobia Plan ™
      5. The Career Search Action Plan ™

      This session will be open to the public, so if you know of other
      individuals who are unemployed and looking for a boost in their job
      search or are ready to end their job search completely; please let
      them know about this event.

      The total cost for the workshop is $25.00. This is just an
      unbelievable price when you think of the value you will receive.
      Other corporations that are going through downsizing have purchased
      this program for $15,000. Seating is limited, so register early.
      TechNet will provide the workshop to our students for FREE!

      The attached sheet will outline what will be covered in each of the
      five areas. To register send the attached form to
      Workshop@... or fax it to 770-455-4313.

      The Career Search ACTION Plan ™

      1. The Career Goals & Balanced Life Plan ™
      What is your definition of Success? Are you living your true
      balanced life? Are you desperately seeking a new JOB or a Career
      Opportunity that will completely fulfill your burning desires,
      values, and passions? If you need assistance in determining `Who
      you want to be when you grow up' then you need THIS seminar. YOU
      WILL:
      • Explore your motivating factors to determine how to discover
      your true career passions
      • Learn your true definition of success, which will help you
      choose the right target companies your career search process.
      • Learn the importance of living a balanced life and how to
      effectively target your career search to match your life balance,
      personal goals, career goals, knowledge, skills, abilities and true
      passions in your career search.

      2. The Career Search Networking Plan ™
      If the key to a career search is networking, then why is it not
      working for me? Are you attending networking meetings and wondering
      why you still do not have a job yet? If this is you, then you need
      THIS seminar. YOU WILL:
      • Learn the importance of networking and how to organize your
      career search contacts and follow-ups
      • Learn to effectively manage the communication between your
      networking partners and potential Target Companies.

      3. The Career Search Branding Plan ™
      Would you consider showing someone your Career Search Branding or
      Marketing Collateral Package? WHAT? You do not even know what I am
      talking about. Then you really need THIS SEMINAR: YOU WILL:
      • Learn an innovative way of how to get out of the
      infamous "Black Hole"
      • Learn how to implement your personalized Career Search
      Branding Strategy Plan.
      • The importance of a personalized Career Search Marketing
      Collateral Package.

      4. The Career Search Phone Phobia Plan ™
      How many friends, family, and networking partners did you call last
      week? What do you mean you could not seem to pick up the phone?
      What do you mean; I am not calling everyone I have ever met? Do you
      need to learn how to overcome the FEAR of Telemarketing? If any of
      these statements sound like you, then your need THIS seminar. YOU
      WILL:
      • Learn who to talk to and how to get their company
      information, phone number & e-mail address
      • Learn what to ask over the phone to get the hiring manager's
      attention and interest for an interview
      • Learn to overcome the FEAR of phone phobia

      5. The Career Search ACTION Plan ™
      Can I see your Career Search ACTION Plan? WHAT? You don't have
      one? Then you really need to come to THIS Seminar. YOU WILL:
      • Learn how to Develop & Manage your Career Search ACTION Plan
      which will turn your prospective target company contacts into
      networking partners or your new employer
      • Be empowered to implement your personalized Career Search
      ACTION Plan that will assist you in maintaining your balanced life.