Garrett ADS Deepseeker circa 1976

  • wulfdog_99
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2004
      Anyone tell me if this detector is good for finding coins or gold.
      I have taken it out a few times and found tons of iron wagon parts
      and farm equipment parts, but no coins. I did though find a brass
      coal mine tag. I just can't figure out how to tell when I have it
      tuned up and when I'm hitting trash or treasure. This is a URL to
      Ebay where they're selling one identical to mine for your reference.
      Also if there is anyone close to McAlester, OK could you show me how
      to use it?
      Thanks John