Silver quarters

  • dullhawk
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2004
      Hey I found 1 liberty quarter and $5.00 worth (face value)of misc
      other silver washington quarters rolled up in a roll of quarters I
      picked up at the bank last week for my cash drawer at the lumberyard
      I work at. The newest quarter in the roll was a 1969 clad
      washington, so I guess that was probably the year they were rolled.
      There was no name or address on the paper. I didn't find it with my
      detector, but was still one of my better treasures! Lucky me.
      Unfortunately, the liberty had no readable date and was VERY worn,
      but it is my first liberty quarter.