new member just checking in

  • mike dutra
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2004
      hello.

      you can call me hunter. i've been metal detecting for 2 years. i'm a coin hunter
      oldest one so far is a 1907 indian head penny. i have troubles finding a location to hunt and the places i want to hunt the landowners wont give me permission and they wont let you hunt state parks or marked historical areas THAT SUCKS but i enjoy metal detecting . i live west of the tulsa area if anyone in this group knows a good spot in my area please let me know.