slow hunting

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2004
      Been fighting sinus problems and rain. Found a 1919 wheat during my
      lunch monday, 1961 silverdime today 03/04/2004. Hope to get to hunt
      this weekend. My birthday is Sunday and I hope to find a bag of coins
      (gold) for my birthday gift to myself. Please keep me in mind for the
      club get together, I am open to any place we can hunt Oklahoma or
      Texas. I know that Texoma's state park we will have to all get
      permits. They are free but take a day or two to be approved. I think
      that dullhawk, and I keep the beachs patroled quite often.(HaHa)
      Photos posted not much to see, proud of new camera though.