Re: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] TRESURE HUNT

  • dullhawk
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2004
      --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, special2035@a...
      wrote:
      > In a message dated 2/26/04 7:54:10 AM Pacific Standard Time,
      > wehuntfossils@y... writes...
      >

      > That sounds great what about the let me know .How about Romans
      State park

      > Donald

      Can we treasure hunt in a state park? We could do some beach
      metal detecting at Lake Texoma. An old home site might be more fun.
      We might could check with some of the land owners around Fort
      Washita and see if we could do some detecting around there. I think
      the camping idea would sure be fun!
    • special2035@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 26, 2004
        In a message dated 2/26/04 5:48:05 PM Pacific Standard Time,
        no_reply@yahoogroups.com writes:

        > Subj: Re: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] TRESURE HUNT
        > Date: 2/26/04 5:48:05 PM Pacific Standard Time
        > From: no_reply@yahoogroups.com
        > To: oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com
        > Sent from the Internet
        >

        > --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, special2035@a...
        > wrote:
        > >In a message dated 2/26/04 7:54:10 AM Pacific Standard Time,
        > >wehuntfossils@y... writes...
        > >

        > > That sounds great what about the let me know .How about Romans
        > State park
        > >

        > > Donald
        > >
        > Can we treasure hunt in a state park? We could do some beach
        > metal detecting at Lake Texoma. An old home site might be more fun.
        > We might could check with some of the land owners around Fort
        > Washita and see if we could do some

        The old home site because you never know what you will find

        Donald