Re: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] TRESURE HUNT

  • special2035@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2004
      In a message dated 2/26/04 7:54:10 AM Pacific Standard Time,
      wehuntfossils@... writes:

      > Subj: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] TRESURE HUNT
      > Date: 2/26/04 7:54:10 AM Pacific Standard Time
      > From: wehuntfossils@...
      > To: oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com
      > Sent from the Internet
      >

      > WE SHOULD HAVE A TRESURE HUNTING WEEKEND SOMETIME SOON. WE COULD ALL
      > CAMP AND AND GO HUNTING AT A LOCATION OR A COUPLE OF LOCATIONS DURING
      > THE DAY. ANYBODY HAVE ANY IDEAS????

      That sounds great what about the let me know .How about Romans State park

      Donald

      Email address/ special2035@...

    • dullhawk
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 26, 2004
        --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, special2035@a...
        wrote:
        > In a message dated 2/26/04 7:54:10 AM Pacific Standard Time,
        > wehuntfossils@y... writes...
        >

        > That sounds great what about the let me know .How about Romans
        State park

        > Donald

        Can we treasure hunt in a state park? We could do some beach
        metal detecting at Lake Texoma. An old home site might be more fun.
        We might could check with some of the land owners around Fort
        Washita and see if we could do some detecting around there. I think
        the camping idea would sure be fun!
      • special2035@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 26, 2004
          In a message dated 2/26/04 5:48:05 PM Pacific Standard Time,
          no_reply@yahoogroups.com writes:

          > Subj: Re: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] TRESURE HUNT
          > Date: 2/26/04 5:48:05 PM Pacific Standard Time
          > From: no_reply@yahoogroups.com
          > To: oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com
          > Sent from the Internet
          >

          > --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, special2035@a...
          > wrote:
          > >In a message dated 2/26/04 7:54:10 AM Pacific Standard Time,
          > >wehuntfossils@y... writes...
          > >

          > > That sounds great what about the let me know .How about Romans
          > State park
          > >

          > > Donald
          > >
          > Can we treasure hunt in a state park? We could do some beach
          > metal detecting at Lake Texoma. An old home site might be more fun.
          > We might could check with some of the land owners around Fort
          > Washita and see if we could do some

          The old home site because you never know what you will find

          Donald