Re: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] Howdy fellas,

  • Shirley Watkins
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 16, 2004
      At 06:30 PM 1/13/2004, you wrote:
      > > Hi, could anyone of all help me in seeing where i could find a
      >book,books
      > > on indian sigins...

      A great place to find used/new books would be www.bookfinder.com

      You can type in the search words you are looking for or if you have a
      specific title you can type that in.

      shirl

      Shirley & Keith A. Watkins
      shirljo@... ////// shirljo@... /////
      http://www.angelfire.com/ok/VetWives/Homepage.html -- VetWives Home
      http://www.angelfire.com/ok/KWVA/index.html -- OK Chapter KWVA
      http://www.sheabutterplus.com -- Shea Butter Products for Humans & Pets
      http://www.abebooks.com/home/SHIRLEYBOOKS/ -- Shirley's Books
      http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/shirljo/ -- My Ebay

      They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their Strength: they shall mount
      up with
      wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and
      not faint.
      Isaiah 30:41

    • dullhawk
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 18, 2004
        > special2035@a... wrote:
        > Hi, the two where all painted black and they were about 2inch long
        and and .....
        Upload us some pictures and maybe some of us can help. I have
        and have read many books on Native Americans about ALL facets
        of their lives and beliefs. From acient times to the present. You
        might also want to e-mail a few pictures to the curator at the OU
        Museum of Natural History in Norman, Oklahoma. He has helped me put
        a time period on an arrowhead I found.

        > about 1 inch wide There was one white black painted symbols that
        one were
        > about 4 to 5 inch long and about 4inch wide and some have a cross
        on them and one
        > didnot and yes i do have photo's of them. Also the two that was
        painted
        > black had cross on them pointed N,E,W and yes i do have pic's of
        them but one
        > has what looks like a lighting bolt on it's side...
        >

        > Don

        Service.