Re: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] Howdy fellas,

  • Tony S
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 16, 2004
      special2035@... wrote:
      Hi, the two where all painted black and they were about 2inch long and and
      about 1 inch wide There was one white black painted symbols that one were
      about 4 to 5 inch long and about 4inch wide and some have a cross on them and one
      didnot and yes i do have photo's of them. Also the two that was painted
      black had cross on them pointed N,E,W and yes i do have pic's of them but one
      has what looks like a lighting bolt on it's side...

      Don

      i FOR 1 WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE PICS.........TEMPLAR SYMBOLS??

    • Shirley Watkins
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 16, 2004
        At 06:30 PM 1/13/2004, you wrote:
        > > Hi, could anyone of all help me in seeing where i could find a
        >book,books
        > > on indian sigins...

        A great place to find used/new books would be www.bookfinder.com

        You can type in the search words you are looking for or if you have a
        specific title you can type that in.

        shirl

        Shirley & Keith A. Watkins
        shirljo@... ////// shirljo@... /////
        http://www.angelfire.com/ok/VetWives/Homepage.html -- VetWives Home
        http://www.angelfire.com/ok/KWVA/index.html -- OK Chapter KWVA
        http://www.sheabutterplus.com -- Shea Butter Products for Humans & Pets
        http://www.abebooks.com/home/SHIRLEYBOOKS/ -- Shirley's Books
        http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/shirljo/ -- My Ebay

        They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their Strength: they shall mount
        up with
        wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and
        not faint.
        Isaiah 30:41

      • dullhawk
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 18, 2004
          > special2035@a... wrote:
          > Hi, the two where all painted black and they were about 2inch long
          and and .....
          Upload us some pictures and maybe some of us can help. I have
          and have read many books on Native Americans about ALL facets
          of their lives and beliefs. From acient times to the present. You
          might also want to e-mail a few pictures to the curator at the OU
          Museum of Natural History in Norman, Oklahoma. He has helped me put
          a time period on an arrowhead I found.

          > about 1 inch wide There was one white black painted symbols that
          one were
          > about 4 to 5 inch long and about 4inch wide and some have a cross
          on them and one
          > didnot and yes i do have photo's of them. Also the two that was
          painted
          > black had cross on them pointed N,E,W and yes i do have pic's of
          them but one
          > has what looks like a lighting bolt on it's side...
          >

          > Don

          Service.