New Pics

  • tigger_mm_32
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2004
      Hello everyone,

      My name is Thaddeus and I am a new member to this club. My very
      first metal detecting outing was Sunday, and I have posted photos of
      my first finds. Some of them I need help Identifying, so if any of
      you know what these items might be, please email me at
      tigger_mm_32@.... Thanks, Thaddeus
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8 4:49 PM
        Me and my son got to go out for a while today, was planning a trip
        to the lake but while waiting on the wife to get back with my truck
        we were missing around in our yard I wasn't finding anything but the
        boy was having a blast,(He has his own Detector a Prospector 150)
        Finding pulltabs and such.
        I decided to try closer to the woods were I havn't been Before and
        started finding coins, not much at first mostly Pennies in the 60's
        70's, But I was thinking to myself that these are odd finds since
        the house was built in the 80's. Then I was thinking I wish I could
        find some Silver then there it was A 1954 Dime. I'm guessing there
        was something else here before my house was built so now I get to
        keep hunting it to find out if there's more.

        Well Till Later Happy Swinging
        Mike