Re: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] new-bee

  • okie_fide
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2003
      thanks tom I just started and found all kinds of trash in my back
      yard no good stuff yet but you got to dig the trash to find the good
      stuff i hear let you all know more as i find out how to use this
      thing any hints???????? lol okie_fide --- In
      oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, tom chandler
      <twisted5401@y...> wrote:
      > hi okie i am new to the club and to detecting also, let me and
      ewveryone else know how you are coming along if you
      can,anyway,welcome!

      > okie_fide <okie_fide@y...> wrote: Hi, i'm new to the sport the
      wife just bought me garrett GTAX 1250,
      > i live in mcalester, ok , and just wanted to say hi to every one,
      > looking for some help in getting to work this thing LOL,
      > okie-fide
      > james
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Service.