new-bee

  • okie_fide
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2003
      Hi, i'm new to the sport the wife just bought me garrett GTAX 1250,
      i live in mcalester, ok , and just wanted to say hi to every one,
      looking for some help in getting to work this thing LOL,
      okie-fide
      james
    • tom chandler
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 11, 2003
        hi okie i am new to the club and to detecting also, let me and ewveryone else know how you are coming along if you can,anyway,welcome!

        okie_fide <okie_fide@...> wrote: Hi, i'm new to the sport the wife just bought me garrett GTAX 1250,
        i live in mcalester, ok , and just wanted to say hi to every one,
        looking for some help in getting to work this thing LOL,
        okie-fide
        james

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • okie_fide
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 11, 2003
          thanks tom I just started and found all kinds of trash in my back
          yard no good stuff yet but you got to dig the trash to find the good
          stuff i hear let you all know more as i find out how to use this
          thing any hints???????? lol okie_fide --- In
          oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, tom chandler
          <twisted5401@y...> wrote:
          > hi okie i am new to the club and to detecting also, let me and
          ewveryone else know how you are coming along if you
          can,anyway,welcome!

          > okie_fide <okie_fide@y...> wrote: Hi, i'm new to the sport the
          wife just bought me garrett GTAX 1250,
          > i live in mcalester, ok , and just wanted to say hi to every one,
          > looking for some help in getting to work this thing LOL,
          > okie-fide
          > james
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Service.