Finding Sites?

  • Chris Rosencutter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2003
      Hello,

      I am located in Broken Arrow - Oklahoma. I got my first metal
      detector about 20 yrs ago. I found several old coins at an old
      house in the woods behind my neighborhood and I thought that was
      pretty neat. I bought anothe inexpensive detector (Bounty Hunter
      Quick Draw II) a few years ago, and from time I get the urge to do a
      little searching. I am definitely an amatuer, I am sure that there
      are better machines and techniiques than what I am using.

      My biggest problem is finding good places to search? I hate the
      idea of approaching private owners and asking to search their
      properties. I know the public parks have probably been hit pretty
      hard by detectors, and to be honest I don't if you need permission
      to search? Can anybody provide any suggestions on how to gain
      access to sites to search?

      Thanks,

      Chris