Famous Trails

  • Daniel Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3 11:36 AM
      I am new to the detecting and treasure hunting environment. I
      recently purchased a, FAMOUS TRAILS model 3006. I've had some pretty
      good luck with it around my yard...but I need to know more about the
      detector itself as it didn't come with a manual and the online
      version won't down load. Can anyone give me some information about
      this unit. Thanks...mewcomer...DAN.