Wheat Pennies

  • dullhawk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2003
      I uploaded a picture of the wheat pennies we found this week. They
      are in the Photos section in the Finds album. The 1919 D was found
      at a ghost town nearby called Old Woodville. The town was moved when
      Lake Texoma was made. It is mostly under water now. The 1953 D was
      found at the lumber yard we work at. It aint much but I am kinda
      proud of it. My partner found a couple of old bottles also.