Re: my recent finds : )

  • dullhawk
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 27, 2003
      Hey, I bet the rest of the club would enjoy looking at those rings!
      Is there any way you could upload us a picture?

      --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, "catman31970

    • catman31970 <clay_3sa@hotmail.com>
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2003
        --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, dullhawk

        ***********I posted a picture of the rings...not real clear. you can
        see there is a diamond missing from the center. (ring on right)
        might have been from me digging it up. I dont know. I am more careful
        now though.