Using new coinstrike

  • dyorkranger
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2002
      My wife and I just got our new coinstrikes and we love them. Found
      coins our first hour out with them. Look forward to chatting with
      others who own the new coinstrike to exchange setting info and other
      information.
    • tesoro52yes <novelyes@msn.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 20, 2002
        --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, dyorkranger
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > My wife and I just got our new coinstrikes and we love them. Found
        > coins our first hour out with them. Look forward to chatting with
        > others who own the new coinstrike to exchange setting info and
        other
        > information.

        Hello dyorkranger. I've been detecting for about 12 years and each
        time I go out, I love the hobby more. I got a coin strike for
        Christmas, but I'm not supposed to know. I haven't opened it yet.
        I'm eager to try it out.