new member

  • okie5887
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 22, 2002
      Hi all, new here. like to hear from anyone in western okla on places
      to hunt.
    • whisperingdreamz <whisperingdreamz@yahoo
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 27, 2002
        Hello all,
        I am new to metal detecting and just got a new white's detector.
        I am in the Tulsa-Bartlesville area. If anyone has any info on places
        to hunt please contact me. I could use all the help I can get!
        Sincerely,
        Betty K.
      • cherokke74960
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 30, 2005
          hello everyone i'm a new memeber and was wondering what all goes on
          here i'm a new detector and have a bounty hunter 4 and was wondering
          if there is anybody in the eastern oklahoma area that is interested
          in detecting r if there is any info on where to detect at i've went
          to a old school yard and didn't find anything might have been that i
          didn't know what i was doing mother-in-law lost a ring in the yard
          and never found it either so again must have been lack of detecting
          so any info will be greatly appreiciated

          thanx cherokke

          adair county