hello, new member here.

  • catman31970
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2002
      Hello,
      I recently bought a fisher model CZ-7A PRO. I have been out a few
      times. Not much luck. I am really hoping to check out some old sites
      to coin and, or relic hunt. I have seen some old houses but dont have
      a clue who to talk to about getting permission. I live in OKC. I
      would also like find out about tournament hunts. any suggestions?

      thanks,