Cleaning off lake coins?

  • Garrett and Kristen Benson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 6:56 AM
      How do I get the crust and debris off of a coin that has sat in the sand for a little while? I have tried soaking them in olive oil, warm soapy water, and scrubbing with a brass bristle brush. What else can I do? I have thought about a tumbler, but I dont want to spend very much money on one. Any advise would be great.

      Garrett