New to group and to MD'ing!!

  • fido4fox
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2002
      Hello all,

      I just started detecting a few weeks ago. I bought a Garrett
      Treasure
      Ace 300 and I am having a blast with it! I have only found a few
      things, about 1.50 in change, but I found something very interestin
      at Lake Elmer Thomas today. I found 2 ten finnig pieces. One is
      dated 1979 and the other is 1949!! They are both very crusty and I
      was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to get them cleaned
      up! I dont expect them to worth mcuh, but they are the first
      interesting finds of my life and I want to spruce them up!

      Thanks,

      Garrett