Re: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] Re: (no subject)

  • ROYCE WILLARD
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 1, 2012
      whats up mike?  do you have facebook brotherman? this site is about a waste of time.  Im royce willard on facebook in tishomingo oklahoma

      Royce

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 1, 2012
        lol, mee tooo

        Royce

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 1, 2012
          I am in Tulsa. I just have not gone out in quite awhile. I was in the Middle East until mid June.

          Mike

          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 1, 2012
            I on Facebook

            Mike

            On Dec 1, 2012, at 17:36, ROYCE WILLARD <emet_boy@...> wrote:

            > whats up mike? do you have facebook brotherman? this site is about a waste of time. Im royce willard on facebook in tishomingo oklahoma
            >

            > Royce

          • THennigan
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 1, 2012
              I live in Bartlesville, never see many dirt diggers around this town!
              Gone dirt fishin!

              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 1, 2012
                Im surprised too with silver prices so high, Yes I dig!

                Royce