Re: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] Re: (no subject)

    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 1, 2012
      Me

      Mike

      On Dec 1, 2012, at 16:17, ROYCE WILLARD <emet_boy@...> wrote:

      > just me man
      >
      > Royce
      >
      > ________________________________
      > From: Dale Heidel <txskidz@...>
      > To: oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com
      > Sent: Saturday, December 1, 2012 3:13 PM
      > Subject: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] Re: (no subject)
      >

      > Is anyone still on this list?

    • ROYCE WILLARD
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 1, 2012
        whats up mike?  do you have facebook brotherman? this site is about a waste of time.  Im royce willard on facebook in tishomingo oklahoma

        Royce

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 1, 2012
          lol, mee tooo

          Royce

          ________________________________
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 1, 2012
            I am in Tulsa. I just have not gone out in quite awhile. I was in the Middle East until mid June.

            Mike

            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 1, 2012
              I on Facebook

              Mike

              On Dec 1, 2012, at 17:36, ROYCE WILLARD <emet_boy@...> wrote:

              > whats up mike? do you have facebook brotherman? this site is about a waste of time. Im royce willard on facebook in tishomingo oklahoma
              >

              > Royce

            • THennigan
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 1, 2012
                I live in Bartlesville, never see many dirt diggers around this town!
                Gone dirt fishin!

                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 1, 2012
                  Im surprised too with silver prices so high, Yes I dig!

                  Royce