Re: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] Re: (no subject)

  • hackler ron
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 1, 2012
      im on this mail list if thats what ur talking about

      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 1, 2012
        Me too

        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 1, 2012
          Me

          Mike

          On Dec 1, 2012, at 16:17, ROYCE WILLARD <emet_boy@...> wrote:

          > just me man
          >
          > Royce
          >
          > ________________________________

        • ROYCE WILLARD
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 1, 2012
            whats up mike?  do you have facebook brotherman? this site is about a waste of time.  Im royce willard on facebook in tishomingo oklahoma

            Royce

            ________________________________
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 1, 2012
              lol, mee tooo

              Royce

              ________________________________

              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 1, 2012
                I am in Tulsa. I just have not gone out in quite awhile. I was in the Middle East until mid June.

                Mike

                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 1, 2012
                  I on Facebook

                  Mike

                  On Dec 1, 2012, at 17:36, ROYCE WILLARD <emet_boy@...> wrote:

                  > whats up mike? do you have facebook brotherman? this site is about a waste of time. Im royce willard on facebook in tishomingo oklahoma
                  >

                  > Royce

                • THennigan
                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 1, 2012
                    I live in Bartlesville, never see many dirt diggers around this town!
                    Gone dirt fishin!

                    Message 9 of 11 , Dec 1, 2012
                      Im surprised too with silver prices so high, Yes I dig!

                      Royce