Re: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] Re: (no subject)

  • ROYCE WILLARD
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 1, 2012
       just me man

      Royce

      ________________________________
      From: Dale Heidel <txskidz@...>
      To: oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, December 1, 2012 3:13 PM
      Subject: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] Re: (no subject)

      Is anyone still on this list?

    • hackler ron
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 1, 2012
        im on this mail list if thats what ur talking about

        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 1, 2012
          Me too

          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 1, 2012
            Me

            Mike

            On Dec 1, 2012, at 16:17, ROYCE WILLARD <emet_boy@...> wrote:

            > just me man
            >
            > Royce
            >
            > ________________________________

          • ROYCE WILLARD
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 1, 2012
              whats up mike?  do you have facebook brotherman? this site is about a waste of time.  Im royce willard on facebook in tishomingo oklahoma

              Royce

              ________________________________
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 1, 2012
                lol, mee tooo

                Royce

                ________________________________

                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 1, 2012
                  I am in Tulsa. I just have not gone out in quite awhile. I was in the Middle East until mid June.

                  Mike

                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 1, 2012
                    I on Facebook

                    Mike

                    On Dec 1, 2012, at 17:36, ROYCE WILLARD <emet_boy@...> wrote:

                    > whats up mike? do you have facebook brotherman? this site is about a waste of time. Im royce willard on facebook in tishomingo oklahoma
                    >

                    > Royce

                  • THennigan
                    Message 9 of 11 , Dec 1, 2012
                      I live in Bartlesville, never see many dirt diggers around this town!
                      Gone dirt fishin!

                      Message 10 of 11 , Dec 1, 2012
                        Im surprised too with silver prices so high, Yes I dig!

                        Royce