Re: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] Just Checking to see

  • m nelson
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2011
      nope, former Marine.
      I am the Site Manager for a contract.

      ________________________________
      From: gonehuntingforhistory <evan_granger@...>
      To: oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, December 2, 2011 11:57 AM
      Subject: Re: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] Just Checking to see

      If you are currently serving come home safe, Thanks for the reply, let us know when you return home...

      --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, m nelson <micthenel@...> wrote:

      >  I am currently in the giant kitty litter box, so I don't get to hunt unless I am back in the States on vacation..

    • The Patterson's
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 4, 2011
        Sylvia Patteson here and I haen't gotten out latel due to family issues. Mostly I hit the parks, playgrounds...close to home so I can get back if needed but woul love to get 'that one good lead' that takes me somewhenI've not been before. I have a couple of old Pioneer 's but they work for me.

        Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
        Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

      • gonehuntingforhistory
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 12, 2011
          If you are comfortable with machine that's all it takes... Hope you get to get out more... Good luck and Happy Hunting